Today we have brought to you some handpicked latest summer 2017 designs for trendy casual kurtis from well known brands like Biba, Fab India, Lakshita, Shree, W, Aurelia, Global desi and Rain and rainbow in one column. So all your search will end here.
2. LAYERY BLUE: Kurtis with layers of light fabrics with few slits are trending these summers and every brand has used them in their spring summer 2017 collection. So one has got lot many options to choose from. Go and pick your color all the best!
3. Fuchisa silk: We all love silk and why not when we can get the comfort of soft and luxurious feel without compromising with our style statement then why to look elsewhere.
4. Tie & Die Indigo: These tie and die patterns are an evergreen fashion. They bring out such beautiful patterns which are plain but chic.
6. Geometric kurta: Aurelia has come up with varied intricating geometric prints in their summer 17 collection bringing some freshness to our casual ethnic wear.
7. Concept art: Global desi is known for their ethnic prints. They have always something new for their wearers. Look at these prints how beautifully they have depicted mother nature in their latest summer kurtis.
8. Lawn khadi: Lawn suits are very popular in Pakistan and now in India also lawn is liked. Lawn kurtis are comfortable and light weighted and their prints are also mesmerising and very feminine.
9. Caped kurti: These caped kurti are example of how beautifully Indian wear is fusioned with western wear. These long kurtis which look much like a long gown when wore with a cape add new definition to Indian kurtis.
10. Slit Kurtis: Slits are everywhere whether you talk of anarkalis or a straight cut kurta or a -line kurta. You can wear side slits or can go for mid slits as you like. They are so versatile that you can pair them with palazoos, dhoti or straight pants or with your denims you will always rock in them.