When it’s about hair we love to experiment with it, but it takes a lot to move from long layer haircut to the bob. We all love Lob hairstyle, but only a few take the challenge of wearing it. There are lots of reasons which keeps us away from bob and one of the major reasons is that “will it look good on me?“. The second reason might be love for long locks and for some people it takes years to get their chopped hairs back.
But girls, things are changing and even you can have a whole different fresh new look. Lob can become your new haircut and the best thing about lob is that it is for every face type. Just by adding some bangs or layers to your lob you can rock this haircut. And this is the only reason why every celebrity, whether she is from Hollywood or Bollywood is wearing this lob hairstyle.
If you have a round face then you can go for side swept bangs. If you have a triangle or a heart shape face, then you can experiment with eye skimming blunt bangs. And for square faces centre partition with soft layers around face is the best thing to try. Oval face shape can go on experimenting with n number of styles.
Most important thing, if you have fine hairs then don’t go for a chopped off lob instead of it try for uniform blunt haircut and to add texture you can experiment with beach waves. Also girls with thick hair should try sleek sexy lob. Too much of layers can make your lob look too heavy.
Let’s have a look at some of the famous celebrities rocking in lob hairstyle and get inspired to have lobs and keep our hairs light and fresh this summer.
1: Lobs for thick hair with face framing layers:
2. Side partition and chopped at the edges:
3. Centre partitioned shaggy lob:
4. Messy lob with bangs, perfect bed head look:
5. Side partitioned lob with natural waves:
6. Lob longer at the front for edgy look:
7. Side swept layered hair for medium thickness:
8. Centre partitioned lob with shaggy edges:
9. Blunt and uniform lob with highlights:
10. Side partition medium length lob:
11. Sleek straight blunt lob:
12. Uniform blunt lob with highlights:
13. Textured lob for fine hairs:
14. Sleek hairs with uniform blunt bangs:
15. Lobs with classic waves:
16. Highlighted lob with beach waves:
17. Asymmetric lob longer at one side:
18. Long lob with natural waves:
19. Layered lob for medium thickness:
20. Uniform lob for curly hairs: