On Janmasthami day every parent wants to see their cutie pie like Krishna and Radha. But due to lack of time, innovative ideas and unavailability of resource it becomes quite difficult for them. Here we are presenting top twenty beautiful ideas of how to dress your kids as Radha and Krishna. You are certainly going to love it and will easily find the way to dress your tiny dots in a most amazing way.
1: As humidity is at its high avoid kurtas to make things easy for your toddler. For this look you will need a Mukut, Flute, Peacock feather, and a pair of yellow dhoti. Use some pearls and flower garland to complete this look. Use Kajal on eyes and make a fancy tilak on forehead to give your little one more dramatic look.
2. If your kid is grown up then you can dress up your child in this way. To get this look you will need a beautiful large flower garland and two long pearl mala one to wrap it around the neck and the other one to use as a hair accessory. You can make a side swept bun and attach a peacock feather into it. And pair the dhoti with a small dupatta in contrasting color.
3. If you are having a double challenge of getting your Radha and Krishna ready for this fest. Then, while picking their costume look for some matching colors like matching the dhoti of Krishna with the dupatta of Radha. You can use different jewelleries like armlets, necklaces, mang tika and waist chain to make your doll look like a princess.
4. A purple Banarsi lehenga draped with red dupatta will turn your cuti pie into a beautiful princess. You can add a cute little tiara and can also add some hair extensions to your girls hair.
5. To get your little ones dressed in this way you will need to spend a bit more. Drape your kids in red and yellow color this brings more light and energy into their face.
6. You can also drape a golden dupatta instead of opting for kurta to give your Bal Gopal a slight different look.
7. If you are running late with time and are looking for some quick hand accessories then you can use some old Rakhis to make his cute little hands adorable.
8. You can also try green and yellow colors to pair your Radha and Krishna and decorate their hands with round Mehndi circles.
9. If you are lucky to have pleasing weather in your city you can dress your little one in angrakha style kurta.
10. If your little Radha has short hairs then you can cover the head of your Radha with Chunni.
11. If you are dressing up a toddler then try to use a minimum of accessories and look for the comfortable and soft fabric. Reassure that no pointed objects are used in his dress.
12. If your toddler is comfortable and happy then you are sure to get his beautiful pics to cherish forever.
13. You can also use some kajal and lipsticks to outline their features but look for some natural products that will not be harsh on your baby’s skin.
14. You can also use small silk cloth to make a short dhoti for your kid and Ghungroo on his feet.
15. To decorate your Radha you can do it in a natural way by using flowers to make beautiful garland, armlets and hair accessories.
16. You can also use your gold jewelleries to accessorize you little ones.
17. Don’t forget to make a beautiful Tilak on your baby’s forehead to make this look complete.
18. You can spread some yoghurt on your baby’s face to add some drama to his whole look and make him Makhan Chor.
19. Decorate his flute with some colorful strips and thread it will not only make it look fancy, but will also cover any hard edges in it.
20. If you have to dress up your infant who spends his most of the time in bed, then use light cotton dhoti and Kurta for him. And if he gets uneasy with his costume then avoid accessories.