Maggam work is the most popular embroidery of southern India. Maggam work is also known as aari work and includes metal thread embroidery, beads and sequin work. The latest maggam work blouse designs includes animal motifs and theme embroidery.
Today we have come up with latest maggam work blouse designs with modern embroidery motifs and thread work.
1. This beautiful blouse in turquoise color with floral motifs in pink and green make this piece a unique one. This blouse is perfect to wear with plain pastel color sarees.
2. Theme embroidered blouse is perfect for special ocassion. This beautiful blouse embroidered with sequins and threads has captured successfully all the wedding events. A perfect one to attend wedding functions.
3. For a statement look, try some unique embroidery pattern like this one. The intricate embroidery at the neck and arms perfectly accessorises the whole outfit.
4. If you are looking for a blouse that may give you a royal look then try this heavily embellished maggam work blouse.
5. Another awe-inspiring blouse with elegant paisley motif design embroidered in the neck. The golden beads used in this maggam work gives this blouse a rich look.
6. You can also try maggam work embroidery in printed blouse. These kinds of embroidery helps in highlighting the prints and giving it a heavier look.
7. If you are looking for a perfect blouse for you printed saree then have a look on this one. The blouse has been embroidered with the motifs printed on the saree to give it a perfect look.
8. Another pretty kalamkari blouse with beautiful peacock motifs at the edges to make it an irresistible one.
9. You may also pick the most popular bird motifs which give your blouse more feminine look. The colorful resham threads used in black colored blouse make it more attractive.
10. Want to add more shine to yellow color then try this beautiful maggam work floral vine. This beautiful golden pink combination gives your blouse more shine.
11. For traditional functions the conventional motifs are the best thing to try. The colorful parrots embroidered in the sleeves have made this blouse strikingly beautiful.
12. If you are wearing a peplum blouse you can pour more style into it. This blouse with floral motifs at the top and birds at the bottom give it a distinct look.
13. If you are looking for a cute designer piece then try this one. This blouse is perfect one to pick with light printed chiffon and georgette saree.
14. This blouse could be every bride’s dream. The thematic embroidery done in luxurious green velvet on both the side of the blouse make it an irresistible one.
15. You can also look for a full back embroidered blouse with some alluring designs. You can customize your embroidery according to your saree draping style.
Maggam work blouses have been loved by ladies since ages and is the most searched embroidery till today. The variety in designs and patterns has made this embroidery more delightful.
Image Credits: Pinterest