Halloween is just going to arrive, so are you ready with your costumes. It is a three day feast which is going to start from 31 October midnight. This is the time when we take a break and take some time to remember the dead, including saints, martyrs and all the faithful departed. It’s also a day when you can scare your friends with some crazy Halloween nail art.
Halloween is all about scary parties, pumpkins carved into jack-o-lantern and visiting graveyards of our closed ones. But the most attractive part of this day is the Halloween parties where guests are dressed up in scary costumes and the venue is also given a haunted look. So all the efforts are being put to make things look more deadlier.
Once you are done with your costume then second thing which needs your attention is your makeup. It has to go with your costume and nails are one of the important part of it. As every ghost has got those killer nails which are enough to scare their prey.
So today in Letsgetdressed we are going to share those killer Halloween nail art ideas for parties.
1. Lonely dried trees and bats flying around them this is one of the most popular haunted scenes of scary movies. Capturing it on your nails is surely a good idea.
2. You can also give your nails a zombie manicure. White skulls with blood flowing out of them. This Halloween nail art is so easy and requires just two basic nail paint colors.
3. A single, lonely skull has got all powers to make people feel short of breath.
4. You Don’t need a pumpkin to carve jack-o-lantern. Your nails will also do justice to them.
5. Adding a bit of girly touch to your Halloween nail art will surely give it a more deadly look.
6. For this one you need the help of a professional artist. From its background to the creative designs at the front everything is in so detail.
7. Add those spiders and web to your manicure they are an important part of haunted houses.
8. Chiseled nails with scary symbols is a full dose for some horror drama.
9. Even skulls can have that oh so cute look. This nail art speaks about it.
10. If you are chicken hearted then these beautiful pumpkins are for you.
11. Go with this web and hunt your prey.
12. It’s also the time to visit graveyards and offer some flowers to our closed one who are not with us.
13. You can also try this skull who looks pretty handsome in this gentleman’s attire.
14. We love this cute zombies in a different look.
15. Every nail speaks about something fearful. They may be different characters, but have one thing common-fear.
16. Innovative use of glowing nail paints to give your nails a 3d manicure. For this you will also need cotton bandages and glue to stick them right.
17. Blood and bugs can scare half of the ladies.
18. Five zombies having fun together they may represent your gang.
19. Love those vampire stories, then why not try this vampire nail art in classic style.
20. Chiseled nails are perfect for the deadlier look. You will have to invest in some costly nail lacquer in this nail art.
21. From zombies to evil eyes, let everything be at your fingertips.
22. Great fan of Halloween parties then you can show your love by this cute little nail art. Which will convey your mood to the rest of the people.
23. These pointed teeth are ready to enjoy some chubby flesh and fresh blood. Don’t you think they are great tools for your Halloween party.
24. Cute pumpkins with Jack-o-lantern carved on them.
25. Black cats look so classy with their sparkling green eyes. This nail art is a great DIY for Halloween parties.