Picking a saree is quite simpler than picking a blouse style and every lady knows it very well. Finding a blouse design that not only matches with our comfort, but also with the trending style has become so much easier today with lots of ideas online. But still there’s a gap between loving a style and implementing it in our wardrobe. We are confused whether it may look good on us as we are gifted with varied shapes and personality. Sometimes the design and fabric of our saree also confuse us while picking a blouse style. High neck blouse designs are trending more these days and the best thing we love about this style is that we don’t have to look for a Neckpiece. So we also save some money for our next shopping.
If we have highlighted your problem in the best way, then come along with us we have solutions too. Today we are going to talk about high neck blouse designs that helps every lady in getting a poised look with a saree.
1: We love this beautiful high neck design with creative ruffles for a choker Neckpiece look. When its about frills then net fabric does great justice with it. If you are trying this style with dual toned saree, then you can add some fun to your blouse design by selecting a pop up color for the netted work.
2: This designer blouse design is sourced from Just blouse designs. If you are looking for some unique blouse style, then this one is for you. You can look for some beautiful embroidery at the center on a blouse piece that is in contrast with your saree. Then play your style game with saree matching ruffles at the end of the sleeves.
3. Another beautiful high neck blouse design with the magic of sheer net. You can try various patterns and designs with the help of this fabric. You can also try full sleeve design using net fabric to get that grace.
4. High neck style does not mean that you can’t go for some skin show. You can try this peek a boo style of blouse design that has won our hearts with the beautiful cuts.
5. Even celebs love using net to create that charm. We love the style of Bishop sleeve in this high neck blouse design.
6. Sleeveless blouse with stylish french curves at the back to give a perfect fit which your blouse deserves.
7. We love this full sleeve blouse design with long cold shoulders. You can also highlight this cut by adding beautiful embroidery in it.
8. You can also try this full length blouse with an elegant row of the button at the back. To give it a more regal look adds an embellished neckline into it.
9. Keeping it plain at the front and adding some drama at the back. Show your back in the most creative way with these blouse styles. You can also try contrasting color buttons to add some fun into it.
10. High neck collar designs give us full liberty to experiment with our back. You can try this most popular style of tying your blouse at the back.
11. Teardrop designs can be easily found in almost every kind of dress. They look equally good on High neck blouse designs. You can easily try them in front as well as back.
12. Adding a collar to your blouse can change your whole look. This collar style looks great with cotton sarees and are best for a formal look.
13. Keeping it simple with some twist at the end. These types of High neck blouse designs with classic cut at the edges are a great way to highlight your waistline.
14. Halter neck blouse design with ruffles all over a must try for all fashonistas.
15. You can also try this full length blouse with classic cuts at the waist to show your perfect curves. This style needs you to be in good shape.
16. Keeping the front of your blouse simple, and flaunting all the style from the back.
17. High neck design with Nehru collar and beautiful glass work embroidery to attract every eye.
18. Beautiful lacy blouse design where the fabric takes care of your styling.
19. Using pretty laces in different style and pattern can give your simple blouse a designer look.
20. Crop top has also found their place in trendy saree blouse design. With an embellished neckline you are all set to rock.