When we talk about Indian designer sarees, we talk about the beautiful 6 yard fabric which is weaved to offer its wearer a uniqueness and individuality in their attire. The innovative prints and dreamy color combinations make these sarees stand out from the rest. And that’s the only reason why ladies still desperately search for Indian designer sarees without caring for their budget.
Here we have compiled a list of 30 beautiful Indian designer sarees which have been sourced from different designer labels. Some of them are well known brands and some brands are emerging out in a remarkable way. So all the credit goes to these designers who are working hard to come up with something fresh while preserving the craftsmanship of Indian artisans and weavers:-
1: This beautiful saree from Ayush Kejriwal is a perfect mix and match saree. The printed floral blouse with this hand loom saree makes it a stand apart. The Taj, which is the seventh wonder of the world has also become the striking feature of this beautiful saree.
2. Copper, gold and yellow when brought together makes a mesmerizing outfit in the contemporary Indian style. This saree is sure to give you a vintage look with modern appeal.
3. Indian celebrations are about vibrant colors and the beauty of this saree lies in its lively colors. Moreover the intricate floral embroidery is like the icing on the cake.
4. Plain chiffon sarees with a theme based design can give the saree a whole new designer look. The queen, heart, diamond and spade resting on the border of the saree has won this fashion game.
5. A saree that one would definitely like to pick for the engagement or day functions. The use of net on a baby pink color saree with modern prints on it is surely to die for.
6. The warmth of this color makes it a best pick for this winter season. And not to forget the golden mirrors on its borders which make it a hit for this wedding season.
7. The subtle mix of the muted pink with shimmery pallu makes this saree a regal wear. The designer very well knows how to balance the shimmer of this saree making it a perfect wear for Indian celebrations.
8. The smooth and gliding satin in nude pink with the touch of shimmery grey in the corners.
9. Kutch embroidery is very famous for its colorful details and to add variety to your wardrobe you can add it to your wish list.
10. Every lady looks the best in the Indian designer sarees as this attire compliments every body shape. This saree with frilled pleats stands one step above the traditional drapes in complementing the shape of a woman.
11. Vibrant and beautiful color combination with mirror work at the border.
12. Creative use of florescent colored embroidery on a plain cotton saree makes this saree a standout from the regular one.
13. White satin saree with golden embroidery is always a hit and this is the only reason why most of the brides prefer this color combination for their wedding day.
14. The Beautiful floral motifs all over the saree has added liveliness to this pink muted color saree. These floral designs are evergreen and are sure to go a long way.
15. The beautiful blend of metallic gold with classy black makes this designer piece outshine the others.
16. When it’s about designer saree there needs to be something unique in it like the colorful frilled borders in this case.
17. Most of the ladies prefer Indian designer sarees because of traditional design and weaves used in it which gives them a unique property.
18. Sarees are becoming so versatile and popular that designers are experimenting with different draping style. One of the most popular style is this saree gown style which looks so classy.
19. Designer sarees are all about clever mixes of colors, and the designers always surprise their customers with some unusual color combinations, that despite belonging to the different color family looks good together.
20. This saree may be a plain one, but not the simple one.
21. Modern prints on traditional drapes is what all designers are trying for.
22. These designer sarees are inspired by the traditional Indian art like this banarsi saree with royal elephant motif.
23. The sarees are beautifully loaded with ornamental waist belt and creative pleat designs to revamp the whole traditional saree look.
24. Color blocks added to the plain white saree to redefine its beauty.
25. India is a land of fabrics and you can find so much variety in it that you may end up in confusing yourself differentiating one from the other. Try different handloom sarees from different states to create a mark on special occasions.
26. Beautiful lace on the border of the saree can add that extra oomph factor on it and we have seen many designers doing that.
27. Color block looks so ravishing and no doubt why celebrities are loving it.
28. Prints are an important factor in any designer saree which lay more emphasis on their prints and look for something quirky.
29. The designer has used every fashion tool to make this drape look so ethereal. With the use of the beautiful Taj Mahal motif on its blouse to the use of bold color blocks in the saree the designer has experimented with each bit of it.
30. From its color combinations to the selection of the prints everything look so unique. Beautiful saree reflecting the art and culture of the Rajasthan.
You can find great collection of online sarees in below link: