Every lady loves silk. The elegance that a silk attires brings with it is unmatchable. In India we can find a huge variety of silk sarees. Here we have come up with 30 new Pattu saree blouse designs that will revamp your look. These Pattu saree blouse designs have a perfect fit and are totally drenched in style.
1: You may be wearing a traditional saree but your blouse does not need to be designed in an old style. Experiment with modern cut and stitches to grab every eyeballs. Designed by Swati and Sunaina.
2. For ladies who love to wear saree oftenly, picking a designer blouses everytime can shake their budget. But you don’t have to worry about it, just find some multicolored and printed handloom fabric and stitch them in the style you love. They will surely make a great match with many of your drapes.
3. Want to make your blouse look super cute then go for a bow. You can also add some beautiful buttons and stones to embellish your plain blouse. You can also try embellishment in contrast colors to give your blouse a pop up effect.
4. The full sleeve blouse is a great option for skinny girls. As winters are arriving so you can also give these full length blouse a try. Buy it here.
5. When we talk about festive wear and party wear then sarees are our first choice. If we talk about heavy embellished Pattu saree blouse designs, then Maggam work is always at the tip of our tongue. Beautiful South Indian temple design in the back of the blouse is a treat to watch.
6. If you want to keep your blouse light, then just give your blouse beautiful curves and shapes.
7. You can make your monotone blouse interesting by adding some vibrant colors to it. You can also play with the fabric of the blouse they don’t need to be same.
8. You can also try puffed up sleeves and highlight your slender shoulders. The short puffed up sleeves with an extended well fit elbow length sleeve transforms your blouse into a trendy one.
9. Love cold shoulder but don’t want to show your skin, then just add some sheer fabric in those keyholes. They will definitely add style to your blouse and you will be resting in your comfort zone. To highlight your cold shoulder cut you can ornate the corners. Get it here.
10. Elbow length sleeves look great on Pattu saree blouse designs, but this style is quite old. So just try few cuts and change your blouse into new one.
11. You can also try distinct color of blouses that will bring the colors of your saree in a most beautiful way. Search for some unique color combination that will make your saree stand out from others. Buy it here.
12. When it’s about experimenting with your Pattu saree blouse designs, then there are endless ideas. From cute peek a boo style to use of sheer fabric you can try everything to get that sensuous look. Blouse from Dipali Shah collection.
13. Peplum top was very much popular in western countries for their regal look. Now they have also found its place in Indian ethnic wear. Peplum blouses look great with the dhoti style of draping. Get it here.
14. Sleeveless blouses look great on ladies with slender arms and toned body. If you are one of them, then this design is for you. You can also try this peek a boo cut on the front part of the blouse for that sexy look.
15. Whether it is saree, kurtis or blouses, tassels are making their presence everywhere. These cute tassels on the neckline of blouse which are placed across the shoulder length are a great option for creating the effortless charm.
16. Light weight Pattu saree blouse designs with classic handloom prints and a button row at the back is the best idea if you want to make a style statement in your work place.
17. Heavily embroidered blouse works well with plain saree. Maggam work embroidered Pattu saree blouse designs looks so great.
18. Fine cut work blouses are also a great idea for your heavily embroidered blouse. They help in highlighting the intricate design of the blouse.
19. Blouse with thin shoulder straps also looks amazing with pattu saree as they fits so perfectly in the body.
20. Want to experiment with some classic sleeve designs, then try this overlapping short sleeve for your pattu saree blouse.
21. You can use other fabrics like banarsi to make a crispier blouse like this. A narrow cut at the back has given it such an attractive look. Buy it here.
22. Colorful tassels can make your pastel or light colored blouses interesting. Their style also helps in easily pairing your blouse with many sarees.
23. Beautiful diamond cut at the back and then to highlight all the curves and cuts you can opt for customized embroidery.
24. You can also show your back with some style. Using a ribbon tie at the back helps you in getting the perfect fit. You can also experiment with the color of your ribbon tie like using shimmer fabric for it to grab all the eyeballs.
25. Contrast blouse also accentuates the look of your saree. You can try different fabric like Banarsi and Kanjeevaram silk for making a bold statement with your blouse.
26. You can mix sheer fabric with heavy fabric like banarsi to create a two fold effect.
27. Tassels at the back of your blouse can grab all the attention. Don’t forget to give your blouse a beautiful deep cut at the back.
28. If you are trying with some interesting cuts, then highlighting them with beautiful embroidery is like icing on the cake.
29. The embroideries are not confined to the border areas they may be placed anywhere even in the middle.
30. These days jhumki designs are very popular and even sarees are having beautiful ornamental prints on it. You will surely not feel the need of any neckpiece with this unique blouse
These Pattu saree blouse designs can be paired with any traditional sarees. To get a unique look, use a light colored saree to contrast the blouse design. Also look at these beautiful 30 Kerala traditional Kasavu wedding sarees.
Check out these amazing ready made blouses:-