When it’s about attending a marriage or any festive celebration party, then the first dress that comes in the mind of a lady is a beautiful Saree. But during the winters we look for the second best option because as the temperature starts decreasing the style quotient of Saree also starts fading. The main reason is that you have to layer your Saree with old boring cardigan which breaks the whole look of the Saree. So if you want to keep rocking in Saree and simultaneously keep yourself warm in this chilly season then you have got one more trendy option. The solution to this problem is ethnic Saree jacket designs. They will not only keep you warm but will also revamp your whole look.
Here we have compiled a list of 15 beautiful saree jacket designs. This will give you a clear picture on how to style your Saree with these ethnic Saree jackets.
1. The long golden shimmer coat can perfectly match with many of your Saree’s so this is a budget friendly choice. No doubt you will look all bit of diva in it. While draping your Saree with long closed jacket like this you need to choose a different draping style
2. Elegant round neck collared jacket paired with Saree draped in dhoti style. If you are wearing plain monotone Saree then you can pop up some color in your ensemble by adding a jacket in contrast color. Printed jackets can also work well with monotone Saree.
3. There is a lot to experiment in jacket and from its neck to its sleeves you can try different styles. Like the jacket wore by Samantha Prabhu beautifully showing the collar bones.
4. For ladies who want to wear their Saree in traditional style this jacket can be the best pick. Here the jacket is in front open style with a strap to tie at the waist. For ladies who have belly fat this style is a big no as it highlights the central part of the body.
5. You may have tried this style with some regular overcoats. This style works with any drape and will look good on any size. The main point is that you need to look for some fancy overcoat which would complement your Saree try matching it with your blouse.
6. The colorful kutch work jacket is so multipurpose as it can be easily paired with many monotone Saree. This jacket is surely a wardrobe essential.
7. Long floor length Saree jacket designs with a long slit at the front. The long slit at the front of the jacket helps in easy draping of the Saree.
8. Off white jacket with golden embroidery is all you need to give your simple Saree a regal look.
9. You can also try peplum jackets with Saree. These jackets look best with dhoti drapes.
10. Make your jacket the center of attraction of your ensemble. Go for a bold color or pattern while picking a jacket.
11. Add some color to your Saree by adding a layer of stylish ethnic jacket. You can experiment with contrast color and heavy embroidery.
12. While picking an ethnic jacket look for rich fabrics like raw silk, velvet and satin. These fabrics impart great shine and will give you an elite look.
13. You can also try this camouflage style where your jacket truly matches with the color of your Saree.
14. This jacket is totally dipped in style. With a beautiful round collar neck, lacy design at the front and a belt for a perfect fitting.
15. You can also say it is a reverse blouse style. Here the jacket which is tailored in blouse style is worn above the drape.
So ladies, what is your pick from these beautiful Saree jacket designs.