In traditional functions elbow length blouses are more loved by the ladies who love wearing saree. To make these blouses more interesting you can add some beautiful embroidery in it. When we are talking about embroidery then maggam work is the most apt one for it. This post is all about the beautiful embroidered maggam work sleeves design for blouse.
Today we have come up with ten beautiful ideas on how to embellish your arms with beautiful maggam work embroidery. Below is a list of 10 new maggam work sleeves design.
1. Traditional floral motifs with pretty floral vine embroidered in the border.
2. Mirror work looks more dazzling with lights on. This round mirror at the centre will ensure that every eyes are on you.
3. Embroidery of tiny red flowers in contrasting colors has gives this maggam work blouse a captivating look. The golden beads has added to its whole beauty.
4. Make your blouse more attractive by trying this grand peacock motif. The splendid feathers have magnificently covered the sleeves of blouse and no doubt is unmatchable in creativity.
5. Pretty cutwork blouse with red parrot motifs. The golden cage with red parrots has made this whole blouse a distinct one.
6. You are surely going to ditch traditional arm cuffs with this blouse. Maggam work helps you get the desired rich look in embroidered arm cuffs.
7. Jhumka and Chandbaali designs are the modern motifs with traditional look that are very popular today.
8. Blouse sleeves are the best place to flaunt heavy embellished embroidery. The rest part of the blouse may be hidden by the saree therefore sleeve embroidered blouse
9. Peacock are known for their magnificient feathers. These feather designs made with maggam work is perfect to glam up the sleeves of your blouse.
110. For a statement look, try some unique embroidery pattern like this one. The intricate embroidery at the neck and arms perfectly accessorises the whole outfit.
Sleeves are the perfect place to show some creativity. The maggam work sleeve design for blouse gives a simple blouse a designer look. Also have a look at Pattu saree blouse designs.
Image credits: Pinterest