Glitter Mehndi designs are the best way to add some sparkle and color to henna designs. It beautifully highlights the fine and complex Mehndi designs. If you are searching for unique ideas to innovatively decorate your hands and feet, then have a look at these designs.
1. The green and blue color glitters have made this peacock Mehndi design very lively.
2. Glitters can be perfectly used for shading the Mehndi designs.
3. You can also go all glittered in the below style. Isn’t this a unique style.
4. Glitters are a perfect way of highlighting your Mehndi design. You can also easily match it with your attire.
5. You can add some glitters to plain Arabic Mehndi design to create some drama.
6. White glitter Mehndi design perfect for tanned skin or dark skin tones.
7. Purple and blue make a great combination. This is a totally refreshing way to decorate your hands.
8. After you are done with your Mehndi design, then pick up some colorful glitters that would work best with your ensemble.
9. Best example of creating multicolored Mehndi designs using colorful glitters.
10. You can add some glitter dots in your Mehndi design to beautify it.
11. Silver and golden glitter designs are very popular these days. They are also super easy to apply.
12. You can also use glitter Mehndi design as a substitute to Mehndi designs as they are easy and quick to apply.
13. When it’s about experimenting with color, then you have got great varieties in glitter Mehndi designs.
14. This Mehndi style is perfect way to decorate your hands. Look for some ornamental designs and use glitters to draw them. You can also add some stones to it.
15. Beautiful design for the feet and you can also use glitter to hide any irregularity which may have occurred while applying henna.
Image credits: Pinterest