Janmashtami or gokulashtami is a hindu festival celebrated all over India. On this auspicious day people celebrate the birth of lord Krishna. People from different parts celebrate this day in many ways. They fast, pray enchant the name of lord. Recently Rangoli designs for Krishna Janmashtami have also become quite popular and are drawn in offices and home.
Here in this post we have come up with some divine lord Krishna Rangoli designs for Krishna Janmashtami that are going to inspire all the rangoli makers and Krishna devotees.
1. Radha and Krishna symbolises eternal love and this beautiful rangoli gives a slight glimpse of that. If you are good at drawing sketches and love the portrait style of rangoli. Then you definitely need to give this rangoli a must try.
2. If you are looking for some simple and classic design then you are going to love this one. Pick dark vibrant colors for the background and create a plain sketch of lord Krishna in the middle using white color. You can create a beautiful border in your own style.
3. Play with colors and make this attractive rangoli design. The peacock feather and the dahi handi are the two favourite things that lord Krishna loves. They can be easily drawn with perfection and therefore if you are looking forward for any rangoli competition you can try your hands on this.
4. Flower rangoli are the best one to draw in pooja room. It becomes easier to add details if you have more varieties of flower. The flowers not only add beauty to your rangoli but also fills the place with beautiful aroma.
5. If you have planned to make something mesmerizing then why not try this beautiful rangoli design depicting Radha Krishna swinging together. The more details you add to your rangoli the prettier it becomes.
6. If you are not good at colors and your rangoli often gets messy try this one. This is a simple rangoli with many shades of color. Even if you are a beginner you can easily try your hands on it.
7. Shyam the word itself means black and this rangoli depicts the lord in an infinite black color. Great rangoli art and beautiful design to decorate your floor on Janmashtami day.
8. This beautiful rangoli design depicts the holy feet of lord placed in the lotus flower. This is also one of the simple rangoli design with unique style of depicting presence of lord with his holy feet.
9. If you are an artist then this festive season gear up to show some creativity and decorate your floor with this majestic lord Krishna rangoli. To make this design lively you need to have lots of patience and lots of time.
10. The colorful peacock feather is not only Lord Krishna favourite but also ours. It has all the vibrant colors which is sure to bring positive energies in your home. Moreover it is also the easiest pick.
11. The beautiful portrait depicting Lord Radha Krishna playing holi. The sketch is quite easy to draw but getting the perfect background is a tricky task. The effect of colors getting spilled in water can be made using mesh net.
11. If you are fond of kolam designs then will really love this fine artistry. The morpankh and flute are the two adornments of lord Krishna.
pic credit: drik panchang
Drawing Rangoli brings our creative side. It gives us an inner peace as we get totally involved in it. Therefore, it is one of the better ways to refresh yourself. So dear readers take some time and try these fascinating designs and we know you are surely going to love it. These fresh rangoli designs for Krishna janmasthi are great way to celebrate this festival.