If you love the bold color of henna and want to flaunt it in your hands, then the reverse negative space Mehndi design is the best one for you. As the name suggests, in this design making technique, after creating the outline of a particular design the design is highlighted by filling the usual empty spaces. That’s why it is so popular as a reverse Mehndi design or negative space design.
Here we have compiled a list of 20 best Reverse negative space Mehndi design in varied styles and from best of the creation of talented Mehndi artist.
1. Beautiful floral design for full hands with reverse mehndi technique.
2. Beautiful Arabic mehndi design with reverse mehndi technique.
3. Big round flower with reverse mehndi technique.
4. Reverse mehndi design for fingers.
5. Beautiful peacock design in reverse mehndi technique.
6. Beautiful peacock design with lotus motif in reverse mehndi style.
7. Intricate mehndi design with the reverse mehndi technique used in the wrist.
8. Beautiful Arabic mehndi style with lotus motif.
9. Beautiful heart shape mehndi design with reverse mehndi design technique.
10. Refined mehndi design for full hands.
11. Beautiful Arabic Mehndi design with lotus motif.
12. Unique Arabic Mehndi design with lotus motif.
13. Classic Mehndi design for hands.
14. Beautiful lotus Mehndi design highlighted with negative space technique.
15. Magnificent heart shape Mehndi technique with negative spacing for feet.
16. Beautiful lotus Mehndi design for feet with reverse Mehndi technique. The reverse Mehndi design has highlighted these small beautiful lotus flower, giving it an attractive look.
17. Beautiful rose design with intricate filling. If you are looking for a more refined look, then instead of filling the negative space plainly you can use fine designs to fill it.
18. The Magnificent rose design with negative space technique. A beautiful rose in the center and bordering it with fine designs.
19. Contemporary Mehndi design in reverse Mehndi style.
20. Beautiful lotus motif design in Arabic Mehndi style for backward hand.