Top ten latest french tip nail art designsJuly 8, 2018
Fashion for royals- the blog you need to know aboutJuly 11, 2018
Review of Philips BRE630/00 wet and dry epilator
Epilators- a must have for every lady.
What are these and why one needs to have them?
Epilator is an electonic device which consists of a set of multiple tweezers which helps in effectively removing the unwanted hair. Till now waxing was one of the only best solution to remove unwanted hair temporarily, which could effectively remove hair from the roots. But this process was also not so easy. You need to have the whole setup(if you were doing it at home) or need to take a huge chunk of your busy time to wait for your own turn in a fully accumulated parlor. And that to within the time frame of working hours. Now with the new innovation of epilators you don’t need anything, just your epilator which once charged can give you a smooth 40 min hair removing session. You can use it wet or dry, day or night, everything will now be according to your time and preferences. It gives you an instant freedom to carry any of your outfits and still look perfect in it.
If we are talking about epilators and trimmers, Philips is one of the most reliable brand to be named. In our today’s post we are giving you a review of Philips BRE630/00 satinelle advanced wet and dry epillator.
Review of Philips BRE630/00 Satinelle advanced wet and dry epillator, Rs 6475
Enjoy long lasting smoothness with Philips Satinelle Advanced epilator. Gently removes hairs at the root, as short as 0.5mm. Hairs grow back thinner and more slowly to enjoy up to 4 weeks hair-free skin. The widest head with ceramic discs epilates close to the skin to grab even fine hairs for quick and long lasting results . Wet and dry use with 5 accessories for personalized beauty routine.
Buy From Amazon
- Unlike waxing, where hair needs to grow to a certain length, a Philips epilator can extract hair as short as 0.5mm length, making it 4x more efficient for hair removal than waxing.
- Rough ceramic tweezers with unique ridges lifts up flat lying hair, removing body hair in a single stroke.
- The ergonomic S-shaped handle is easy to steer for maximum control and better reach with natural and precise movements, all over your body.
- Widest epilation head for optimal hair removal in one stroke for long lasting results.
- For more gentleness in all different body areas it includes a facial area cap which removes unwanted facial hairs and a delicate area cap for hair from underarm and bikini.
- The shaving head and trimming comb provide close shave and more gentleness in different body areas.
- For a gentle and comfortable use during your shower or bath routine with anti slip grip for optimal wet and dry use.
- Unique light ensures you don’t miss fine hair for best epilation results for all body parts.
- Massage cap eases the epilation sensation.
- If you are a first time user of epilators then you need to be a bit careful while using it. As while removing hair from sensitive areas and clearing your facial hair you may end up with some bruises.
- Before using your device first time ensure that you charge it completely for 1.5 hrs as it also helps in increasing the longevity of its battery.
- Avoid overcharging and also never work on low battery it may decrease the efficency of battery. If while charging your device gives a continuous white light it means it is fully charged. If it gives flashes of light it means that it is charging and if it flashes an orange light that means you need to charge it immediately.
- We found epilator performed better in dry hair. While using it in shower it was not as effective and instead of epilating it was breaking them up. Also picking up wet hair become more difficult for the device.
- Trimmers are good to go in shower and with the help of shaving head comb you can trim the hair to the length of 3mm.
- If you want to reduce your pain during epilation session take a shower and towel dry yourself and then use the epilator.
- Its always better to epilate at night and use aloevera gel or other soothing cream whichever suits you best. As it is a time consuming process and any kind of hassles can lead to bruises etc.
- Never try to epilate long hair, always trim them short using shaving head and then go for epilation. Long hair can easily break up during epilation and will not give you the desired result.
- You can attach the massage cap on the epilating head to to massage the skin and and minimize the pulling sensation of epilation during use.
- While using it for epilating facial hair you need to first master this device and then try it to epilate your upper lips. Always use facial cap for it and use it in speed 1.
- When you ON your device, the speed 2 will be automatically selected and to select speed 1 you will need to press the on/off buttton again. To off the device you need to press it again.
- Also tie your hair straight back into a tight bun, so that your hair doesn’t mess up, while you are epilating or trimming your hair.
- While removing facial hair apply some talc on your face, it will help in getting a firm grip of your hair. If you have an oily skin then you really need to try this hack. Also in hot and humid places talc can help in absorbing sweat and giving you smoother epilation.
- To attach or detach epilator/shaving head you need to press the button at the back side of its body.
- Keep it clean and dry. To keep it safe and dust free always keep it in the pouch given with it.
- Use cleaning brush to clear the epillator head.
Hope this article answers many of your questions. If you have any other doubt then feel free to ask us. You can also try other similar products from Philips with varied other features.
Buy From Amazon
Buy From Amazon