Looking for a fusion wear then you surely need to sit on the couch and look at these ultra modern traditional banarsi skirts paired with crop tops. Celebrities who keep on experimenting with their looks and outfits are seen frequently donning these brocade skirts in most of the events.
Here we have compiled a list of beautiful banarsi skirts paired with crop tops. This post will also give you some quick tips for picking a perfectly tailored top with the banarsi skirt. These styles are surely an inpiration to every one of us to try our traditional wear in fresh way.
1. This beautiful heavily flared georgette skirt is extremely light in weight but heavy in style. The wide banarsi border with small floral motifs all over the skirt, gives it a much needed traditional look.
2. Another classy banarsi skirt with fancy Latkans attached to the waiststring to add some more drama to this outfit. The plain white elbow length blouse is a an elegant take on this chic outfit.
3. The Brocade skirt can be effortlessly paired with shirts for a refined look. These skirts are well structured and makes a perfect A-line skirt.
4. Green Banarsi skirt paired with sleevless long and loose fitted blouse for a trendy look. You can revamp you banarsi lehenga by pairing it with crop tops and ditching those heavy dupattas.
5. This beautiful banarsi skirt has a wide waist band which beautifully defines the waistline. This outfit is a must try for all the ladies having well toned bodies. The pink colored top with blue colored banarsi skirt gives it a contrasting look.
6. The heavily embroiderd pleated skirt with zari work is perfect for the refined look. Match this golden lehenga with a solid color crop top for a cleaner look.
7. Many celebrities are spotted carrying Banarsi skirt with tops for a chic look. Diya mirza has smartly carried her banarsi skirt with an indigo shirt having a knot at the waist for a perfect fit.
8. Matching with the Indian festivities in vibrant colors. Payal has played safe with green and yellow, the perfect color for asian skin.
9. You can also try off shoulder crop tops with your traditional banarsi skirt for a youthful look like Raveena.
10. You can also look for some mix and match banarsi skirt like the singing sensastion Sunidhi. To rock this look pair vibrant colors with darker ones to create a magic.
We have found some interesting online stores which offer wide collection of designer banarsi skirts and crop tops.