Back part of the blouse is one of the most creative parts of the blouse. As the back of the blouse is quite visible and any kind of embellishment and trendy cut is sure to attract everyone’s eye. Today we will be talking about beautiful Blouse back neck designs that is sure to give your blouse a unique look.
1. This beautiful blouse is created by using two contrasting pieces of fabric. Add some beautiful embroidery to bring out its beauty.
2. Ready for some skin show, then try this pom-pom style. With beautiful pom-pom lace across the shoulder and drawstring at the end for a perfect fit.
3. Beautiful embellished blouse with wide stone studded strap.
4. Beautifully printed Blouse back neck designs with a drawstring to get the perfect fit at the end adding some style factor to it.
5. Simple curves and cut can give your simple blouse a designer look.
6. You can give your sequin blouse a twist of fabric by using this style. And a long show button will glam up the whole look.
7. If you are looking for some conservative blouse design style with minimum of skin show. We are sure you are going to love it.
8. You easily try this blouse back design with boat neck blouse. These cuts at the bottom looks figure flattering.
9. Beautiful pattern created using show button. If you don’t like deep neck pattern, then you can repeat this pattern till the top of the blouse. It looks equally amazing.
10. If fitting of the blouse is your major concern, then this blouse back style will be like an aid for you.
11. Beautiful peplum style blouse with ribbon tie at the back.
12. In Sarees, where the borders are the main attraction you can definitely try these Blouse back neck designs. Every color is used in very creative ways.
13. Adding an extra layer gives your blouse a designer style.
14. A rectangular neck at the back with broad horizontal straps can give your blouse a window look.
15. These kinds of cuts look great with collar neck design. You can experiment with different shapes.
16. Great style for ladies who are looking for some style and a bit of skin show.
17. The graceful blouse look using sheer net fabric.
18. You need to have a toned body to rock this look. Any misfit can spoil this look.
19. You only need two clasps at the back to create this magic.
20. Complex layering of the net in the sequin blouse to balance it’s shine.
21. Deep v neck with embroidery at the edges to highlight it.
22. Inverted v looks so chic and is really a figure flattering style. Looks good on every shape.
23. Criss-cross at the back. You can try this criss-cross style which is totally made up of blouse fabric.
24. You can step up your style by using fine fancy chains for embellishment.
25. Lacy blouses have their number high on style and elegance.
26. You can add these golden straps to glam up your blouse.
27. Racer blouse style at the back or you can also try French curves so that your back grabs all the attention.
28. Beautiful circular design on the back with intricate embroidery is the perfect one for a party.
29. Beautiful frills at the back of your blouse can bring all the fun that you are looking to pair with your Saree.
30. Tying your button in the most stylish way.