We have crafted a list of 20 stunning Ethnic dresses for Indian groom. From heavily crafted Sherwanis to color paired Kurtas, this list will surely show you the best possible wedding dress.
1. This is the color that will work for every skin tone. Yellow, brown, golden and red are mixed so beautifully which makes this dress so appealing.
2. This is a perfect groom wear for men’s who have a classic taste. To look like a royal prince you just need an off white outfit paired with golden shawl.
3. Royal blue color is the most sought color by the would be grooms. The best thing about this color is that you can easily pair it with most of the color.
4. If it’s Indian ethnic wear, then the fine hand embroidery of Indian craftsmen is must to enhance the traditional beauty of ethnic outfits. You can witness the magical effect created by intricate embroidery in the outfit below.
5. This designer off white color Kurta with unique prints that highlight the physique of the men is a must have for men who are gifted with a perfect gym body.
6. Pearls and beads are not restricted to brides, but are also meant for grooms. This Sherwani can leave anyone spellbound.
7. Even grooms can shine in sequin, and to prove this Sabyasachi have come up with a beautiful creation. The turban in peach color and printed Churidar pajama has perfectly balanced the whole look.
8. Bored of traditional colors and eager to experiment something new and fresh then why not this. Tangy orange turban, shocking pink pajama and stole matched with olive green Kurta.
9. The perfect fit matters a lot and right cut at the right place makes a great difference.
10. Embroideries look fabulous in festive dresses, but to get that edgy look one need to balance it. Too much of it can make you look gaudy and less can make you appear plain.
11. This classic piece does not require any sort of accessories. From waist belt to neck piece everything is designed in it.
12. Olive and golden together makes a perfect combination. You just need to pair it with chocolate brown footwear to complete the look.
13. A Perfect look for Sangeet function, carry a crisp white Kurta pajama with a multicolored half jacket and pair it with some fancy juttis.
14. This ultra traditional dress in golden color with a hint of orange and red looks so powerful. The waist belt not only helps you to manage your stole smartly but also well defines your waistline.
15. Indian weddings are full of colors and the groom also needs to follow this color code. You can add the splash of color by adding vibrant shawls which adds charm and elegance to any Indian outfit.
16. Silk is the most loved fabric for wedding dress. The ultimate shine and feel that it brings to the wearer is incomparable. You can pair your Kurta and pajama with long fitted printed jacket.
17. These Indian outfits are not only trendy, but are also comfortable while you are performing various rituals. Sitting on trousers and offering prayers is quite problematic.
18. This black velvet bandhgala Kurta with dhoti style salwar is sure to give you a royal feel and delight.
19. You can accessorize to get that perfect groom look. A turban, sword and bold neck piece is all that you need to create that magic.
20. Bored of those straight plain Kurtas, then try these cool patterns with pleats gathered at the center and round hemline. And to break the monotone of this dress it is paired with a navy blue jacket having floral embroidery on one of the sides.