The quality of your skin can tell a lot about your personal health. We all are born with different skin tone, but we all dream for a healthy, even tone, blemish free and glowing skin. And the fact of our life is that there is always some or the other skin issues which keeps on bothering us. There are various high ended cosmetic products which boast about their effectiveness, but they are quite far from our budget. Even if we earn our living, but our shopping list is so large (dresses, handbags, footwear and jewellery and cosmetics) that we need to think of cutting the cost by using some homemade tips for skin care and hair care. So here we are with some easy and effective homemade face packs for all the penny savers.
What we like about these homemade face packs is that to make them you don’t have to buy anything special from the market. Just jump to your kitchen and find your ingredients. The other good thing about them is they are fullproof natural so you are 100% assure that your skin is in right hand. So girls, stop being lazy and add these homemade face packs into your daily skin care routine to have the skin which you dreamed for.
In our post, we have listed five skin issues and for each skin problem we have five homemade face pack ideas. So its very easy for you to find the face pack meant for your skin by examining your skin problems and then looking for the ingredients you can easily work with.
These face packs help in removing oil from your skin surface. It helps in cleansing the skin and opening the pores by removing impurities and dead skin cell. They are also effective for acne prone skin.
1. Besan and curd: Mix besan and curd in equal amount and make a thick paste. Apply it evenly on your face and leave it on for about twenty minutes. When it dries, wash it off with cold water. Use it weekly.
2. Multani mitti, rose water, lemon juice: Make a paste of lemon juice and Multani mitti and add a few drops of rose water into it. Apply it evenly on your face and let it rest for twenty minutes. Then wash it with cold water.
3. Mint leaves, honey: Take some fresh mint leaves and make it fine paste and mix it with some honey. Apply it generously on your face and when it dries off, wash it with cold water. Mint is known for its antiseptic and antibacterial properties. And adding honey doubles the effect of this face pack.
4. Lemon, rose water, honey: Take some lemon juice, rose water and honey in one bowl and mix it well. Lemons, which are full of antioxidants will help in removing dead cells and honey will deeply nourish the skin.
5. Cucumber and curd: Cucumber and curd face pack helps in cleansing the skin and removing dead cells. To make this pack you will need cucumber juice and curd. Make a mixture of cucumber juice and curd in equal proportion and apply it in your face. Keep this pack for 25 minutes and wash it off with cold water.
These homemade face packs help in deeply nourishing the skin and providing the skin with all the essential moisture it needs. It helps in removing dry, flaky dead skin cells, making your skin soft and supple.
1. Papaya and honey: Dry skin needs deep nourishment and fruits make a great face pack to nourish your skin. Make a fine paste of papaya and mix some honey into it. Both these natural ingredients will not only nourish your skin, but will also help in removing uneven skin tone. Apply a thick paste into your face and wash it off with lukewarm water and apply moisturizer after it.
2. Milk and Almond: Soak the almonds overnight and then grind them to make a thin paste and add some milk into it. This face pack will deeply nourish your skin, providing it with essential vitamins and minerals. Apply this paste for 25 minutes and then rinse it with lukewarm water and apply moisturizer after it.
3. Olive oil and honey: Make a mixture of olive oil and honey and apply it in your face. Gently massage the oil in circular motions using your fingertips for five minutes and then leave it for a few minutes. Let it rest for twenty minutes and then wash it off with lukewarm water. Apply moisturizer after it.
4. Yogurt and rose water: Yogurt helps in removing dead skin cells and nourishing the skin simultaneously and rose water is a great cleanser and toner. So this face pack is perfect for dry skin all you need to do is mix yogurt and rose water in equal quantity and apply it on your face. Leave the pack for 25 minutes and then wash it off with lukewarm water. Apply moisturizer soon after washing your face.
5. Saffron and milk cream: If you are looking for a face pack which would not only hydrate your skin, but would also help you in skin lightening. Then do give this saffron and milk cream face pack a try. All you need to do is take some generous amount of milk cream and mix it vigorously with few saffron strands and keep the mixture for two hours so that saffron strands get completely dissolved in it. After this either you can rub it in a circular motion for five to eight minutes or you can leave it in your face for 25 minutes. Finally, wash it with lukewarm water and apply moisturizer on your face.
If you are looking for some natural ways to remove facial hairs permanently which are often a headache to be removed, then these face packs are surely worth trying as their long use will help in reducing the hair growth.
1. Besan, egg white, sugar and corn starch: Take a tablespoon of besan and add one teaspoon of sugar and cornstarch to it. To this mixture add one egg white and whisk it to make a fine mixture. Apply a thick paste on your face and let the face pack completely dry. While removing the pack don’t wash it with water, but gently scrub off the mixture and when you have scrubbed of the whole face pack then wash it with cold water. Use this face pack twice a week and within two months you will find a great change in your skin texture.
2. Lemon, corn starch, sugar, water: Mix one tablespoon of corn starch and one tablespoon of sugar with two teaspoons of lemon juice and some water to make a thick paste. Apply a thick even layer of this pack and let it dry completely. Once it is dried start removing the face pack by gently rubbing it which helps in removing the unwanted hair. Use this face pack twice a week to get some effective results.
3. Besan, yogurt and turmeric: Make a thick paste of yogurt, besan and add a pinch of turmeric to it. Apply thick even layer of the face pack on your face and let it dry completely. When it dries completely then you can easily peel it like face mask. Start peeling your mask from the bottom of your face and move towards upward. Use this face pack once in a week and you will see astonishing results after two months.
4. Masoor dal and milk: Masoor dal makes a great paste to remove facial hairs. Soak some Masoor dal overnight and next morning make a fine paste of Masoor dal. Mix a few teaspoons of milk into it and apply a thick layer of this mixture on your face. Let the mixture dry completely and once it has dried gently rub the mixture in an upward direction to get it off. Finally, wash your face with cold water. These natural face packs when used frequently will give effective results and one need to repeat this process every week religiously.
5. Orange peel, gelatin and lemon: Take some lukewarm water and mix gelatin in it, stir it until it gets completely dissolved. Mix the three ingredients together and apply it on your face. Let the pack dries and wash it off with cold water.
You can impart glow to your dull and lifeless skin by using some natural ingredients rich in antioxidants and essential oil to nourish your skin and infuse rich nutrients into it.
1. Besan, lemon and milk cream: Mix besan, lemon and milk cream in equal proportion. Apply this evenly into your face and let it rest for twenty five minutes. When it dries off, wash with cold water.
2. Lemon, almond oil and besan: Mix two tablespoons of besan, one teaspoon of lemon juice and half teaspoon of almond oil. Apply the mixture evenly on your face and leave it for 25 minutes. Remove the face pack by rubbing it off and wash with cold water. Use this face pack twice a week and get the perfect natural glow.
3. Lemon, sandalwood and raw milk: Lemon is used for natural bleaching and sandalwood help in soothing the skin. Firstly mix lemon juice, sandalwood and raw milk to make a fine mixture. Let it dry completely and wash the mixture with cold water.
4. Lemon, baking soda and honey: Make a mixture of lemon, baking soda and honey and apply it generously on your face. Scrub your face with this paste and then let it dry for a few minutes. Wash your face pack with cold water.
5. Pomegranate, green tea and honey: Green tea is full of antioxidants and when it is mixed with pomegranate paste and honey then it gives a perfect glowing skin. Make a fine mixture of pomegranate, honey and green tea. Apply this mixture generously in your face and let it dry naturally. Wash it off with cold water.
Even after trying all the possible ways to protect ourselves from the Sun, we still face the problem of tanning. These homemade face packs will help in skin lightening and help in relieving the skin from stress and inflammation.
1: Besan, papaya, orange juice: In a bowl add two tablespoons of Besan, papaya and two teaspoons of orange juice. Mix it well and apply a thick layer of this pack evenly on your face. Let the face pack completely dry. Once it dries completely, using your fingertips, start gently massaging your face to remove your face pack. After removing the face pack, wash with cold water. Papaya helps in achieving even skin tone and orange has got natural bleaching properties. Use this pack once in a week.
2: Lemon and Aloe Vera: Lemon which is full of antioxidants has got skin bleaching properties and Aloe Vera has got skin healing properties which is very effective in sun burn cases. Mix lemon juice with Aloe Vera pulp and apply this paste on your face for twenty five minutes. When your face pack starts drying off, then wash it with cold water. You can apply soothing mint gel to relax your skin further. Apply this face pack according to your tanning.
3: Lemon and pomegranate: Lemon has bleaching properties and pomegranate full of essential nutrients when combined together makes a very effective face mask for de-tan. You can apply this face pack twice a week and once your face pack dries wash it with cold water.
4: Tomato, oatmeal and lemon juice: Tomato and lemon juice have natural bleaching properties and oatmeal helps in removing dead skin cells. Mix tomato, oatmeal paste and lemon juice to make a fine paste. Apply this mixture evenly on your face and let it dry naturally and finally wash it off with cold water.
5: Tamarind, lemon and honey: Tamarind is full of antioxidants and helps in soothing the skin. Boil some tamarind and extract pulp out of it. Mix this pulp with lemon juice and honey. Apply this face pack all over your face and neck. Let it rest for twenty five minutes and wash it off with cold water once it completely dries off.
That’s it, use these Homemade face packs as described above to avoid any type of skin problems. If you still have any question, then d comment below.